1. Collected user information and collection methodIn this policy, "user information" means information related to user identification, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their devices, which is shall mean what we collect. User information collected by the Company in this service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by users Information provided by users in order to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows.
- Profile information such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation
- Contact information such as e-mail address, phone number, address, etc.
- Information related to payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
- Still image information including user portrait
- Information entered or sent by users through input forms or other methods specified by the Company
(2) Information provided from other services by allowing users to cooperate with other services when using this service. If you allow us to cooperate with you, we will collect the following information from the external service based on the content you agreed to at the time of permission.
- ID used by the user in the relevant external service
- Other information that the user has permitted to disclose to the partner through the privacy settings of the relevant external service
(3) Information collected by the Company when users use the Service The Company may collect information regarding access to and use of the Service. This includes the following information:
- IP address
- Information about server access logs
- Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
(4) Information collected by the Company based on the user's individual consent when the user uses the Service The Company uses the following information if the user has given individual consent in accordance with the method specified in 3-1. from your device.
- location information
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, such as acceptance of registration for the Service, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, and payment calculation of usage fees;
(2) For user traffic measurement and behavior measurement
(3) To distribute, display and measure the effectiveness of advertisements
(4) To provide guidance and respond to inquiries regarding the Service;
(5) To respond to acts that violate our terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc.") regarding this service
(6) To notify changes in the terms of service, etc.
3. Method of notification/publication or obtaining consent, method of requesting suspension of use
3-1 User consent shall be obtained before the following user information is collected.
3-2 The User may request suspension of collection or use of all or part of the User Information by making the prescribed settings for the Service. and stop using it. Depending on the item of user information, the collection or use thereof is a prerequisite for this service, so we will stop collecting or using it only if you withdraw from this service by the method prescribed by our company.
4. Existence of external transmission, third party provision, information collection module
4-1 In this service, the following partners may store cookies on the user's terminal and use them to accumulate and use user information.
|Third-party distributors affiliated with the Network Advertising Initiative||https://www.networkadvertising.org/privacy-policy||http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1|
4-2 This service incorporates the following information collection modules. Along with this, we will provide user information to information collection module providers (including those located outside Japan) as follows.
|(1) Name of information collection module||Google Analytics|
|(2) Information collection module|
|(3) Items of user information provided||Cookie data|
|(4) Means and methods of provision||Collected by Google Analytics|
|(5) Purpose of use by the above provider||Content optimization, targeted delivery of advertisements, analysis of advertising effectiveness|
|(6) Presence or absence of third party provision by the above provider||none|
5. Provision to Third Parties
5-1 We will not provide personal information of user information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when providing to third parties (including those outside Japan) for the following reasons:
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to business partners or information collection module providers in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with national institutions, local governments, or persons entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of said affairs with the consent of the user If there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When the customer determines that it will be disadvantageous to a third party
(6) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
(7) When disclosure of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutor's office, police, or an organization with authority equivalent to these
(8) When the customer himself/herself explicitly requests disclosure or provision to a third party
(9) When personal information is provided in conjunction with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons, and is handled within the scope of the purpose of use before the succession
(10) Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and other laws and regulations.
5-2 When personal information is provided with the user's consent, the recipients, items, etc. are as follows.
(1) Destination and purpose of provision
- Provision to point program operating companies for the introduction and operation of a common point program
- Provision to companies using this service in order to provide services such as document requests, applications, reservations, purchases, etc.
(2) Items of personal information to be provided Among the acquired information (including service usage history and information corresponding to all action history such as browsing, searching, bookmarking, etc.), the information items within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. .
(3) Means or method of provision Sending or transmitting by written or electromagnetic means.
6. Disclaimer regarding third party provision
In the following cases, we will not be held responsible for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
(1) When the customer himself/herself reveals personal information to user companies, etc. using the functions of this service or other means (Please contact each user company directly regarding the handling of personal information by user companies, etc. )
(2) When the person is unexpectedly identified by the information entered in this service
(3) When personal information is provided by the customer on an external site linked from this service and it is used
(4) When someone other than the customer obtains information that can identify the customer (ID, password, etc.)
7. Outsourcing of personal information processing
We may outsource part or all of our personal information handling operations. The Company will be responsible for the handling of personal information by the subcontractor.
8. Credit card information
The Company outsources credit card settlement operations to a settlement agent service company. The credit card information (credit card number, expiration date, security code) entered by the purchaser through our system is held by the payment service provider, and we do not hold any credit card information.
9. Shared use
We will jointly use the personal information of users as follows.
|(1) Items of personal information to be used jointly||Within the scope of user information collected in 1.|
|(2) Scope of joint users||Two companies: our company and Uni Devices Corporation|
|(3) Purpose of use by joint users||2.Within the scope of the purpose of use|
|(4) Name of person responsible for management of personal information||Livestreamers Inc.|
10. Disclosure of Personal Information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself/herself. (If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that we charge a fee (500 yen per case) for the disclosure of personal information. For details on disclosure procedures, please refer to “16. Procedures for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information”.
11. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
11-1 If the user requests (1) correction of the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for the reason that the personal information is not true, and (2) the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance If the user himself/herself requests suspension of use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the above or that it has been collected by deception or other wrongful means. After confirming the request, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will correct the content of personal information or stop using it, and notify the user to that effect. In addition, when we decide not to correct or suspend use, we will notify the user to that effect.
11-2 If the user requests deletion of the user's personal information, and if we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself/herself. will delete personal information and notify the user to that effect.
11-3 In the following cases, the provisions of 8-1 and 8-2 shall not apply and personal information shall not be may not respond to changes, etc.
- When it is recognized that there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of this service
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
11-4 In cases where it is difficult to change personal information, such as when a large amount of money is required to change the personal information, and where necessary to protect the rights and interests of the customer When taking appropriate measures, we may not respond to changes in personal information.
12. Accuracy of Personal Information
We will endeavor to accurately process the personal information you provide. However, the customer is responsible for ensuring that the personal information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please use the inquiry form below.
We will change this policy as necessary. However, in the event that this policy is amended in a manner that requires the consent of the user under laws and regulations, this policy after the amendment shall apply only to users who have consented to the amendment in the manner prescribed by the Company. In addition, when changing this policy, the Company will notify the user of the timing and content of the revised policy by displaying it on the Company's website or other appropriate methods.
16. Procedures for disclosure of personal information
If you would like to make a "request for disclosure, etc.", please contact the contact point below. After that, we will send you a prescribed request form by mail or e-mail. Please affix the required amount of stamps to the envelope before mailing it (Please note that if the required amount of stamps is not affixed, the envelope will not be accepted). At that time, please write in red on the envelope, “Documents requesting disclosure, etc. are enclosed.” In addition, we do not accept requests by methods such as telephone, fax, e-mail, and face-to-face. In addition, please note that we only accept requests sent by mail to the Personal Information Consultation Desk of our company below, and we do not accept requests from employees of our departments.
The information desk
Roppongi Sanko Building 7F, 3-4-35 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Livestreamers Inc. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Documents for identity verification
- Copy of driver's license or passport
- A copy of your resident card (no copies allowed)
"Request for Disclosure, etc." by Agent
If the person is a minor or an adult ward, the following documents ( Please enclose A or B).
A. In the case of a legal representative
- Invoice prescribed by the Company
- Documents to confirm that there is legal representation
(A copy of the family register, or in the case of a person with parental authority, a copy of the health insurance card on which the dependents are entered is also acceptable.)
- "Documents for identity verification" of the legal representative
B. In the case of an agent by delegation
- Power of Attorney (filled in by the person himself/herself and stamped with a registered seal)
- Personal seal certificate
- "Documents for identity verification" of the agent
Fees and collection methods for "requests for disclosure, etc."
A fee of 500 yen is required for each request for "notification of purpose of use" or "disclosure". Please enclose 500 yen worth of postage stamps with the request form. *If the fee is insufficient or the fee is not enclosed, we will contact you to that effect, but if payment is not made within the specified period, we will treat it as if there was no request for disclosure. increase.
How to respond to "request for disclosure, etc."
We will reply in writing to the billing address of the person who made the request. We aim to send the reply within one month from the receipt of the request, but please note that it may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
“Purpose of use” of personal information acquired in connection with “request for disclosure, etc.”
Personal information acquired in response to a "request for disclosure, etc." will be handled within the scope necessary for the request for disclosure, etc. The submitted documents will be stored for two years after the response is completed, and then discarded.
Reasons for not responding to "requests for disclosure, etc."
In the following cases, we may not be able to respond to a "request for disclosure, etc." If we are unable to comply with your request for "disclosure, etc.", we will notify you to that effect along with the reason. Also, in this case, the fee (same amount) will not be refunded.
- When the identity of the person or agent cannot be verified
- When the power of attorney cannot be confirmed in the case of a request by an agent
- When there is a deficiency in the prescribed request documents
- When the subject of the request for disclosure does not fall under the category of retained personal data
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- If it would violate other laws and regulations
- Regarding the request for "notification of purpose of use" regarding retained personal data, the purpose of use of retained personal data that identifies the person is clear according to the purpose of use announced by the Company ("Purpose of use of personal information" above). case
- Regarding a request for "correction, addition or deletion of content" regarding retained personal data, if the request is not made on the grounds that 1) the content of the retained personal data that identifies the person in question is not true, or 2) When special procedures are stipulated by other laws and regulations regarding "correction, addition or deletion of content"
- Regarding a request for “suspension of use or deletion” of retained personal data, the request is made on the grounds that 1) retained personal data that identifies the person is being handled in violation of the provisions of Article 16 of the Act or 2) if it is not clear that there is a reason for the request; ” requires a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, and necessary alternative measures are taken to protect the rights and interests of the person in question.
- Regarding the request for "suspension of provision to third parties" regarding retained personal data, the request may be made if: 1) the retained personal data that identifies the person is third 2) If it is not found that there is a reason for the request, or 3) It costs a lot of money to "stop providing to a third party" the retained personal data Other cases where it is difficult to stop providing personal information to a third party, and when necessary alternative measures are taken to protect the rights and interests of the person concerned
last updated: March 13, 2023